illinois-ml-nlp-users - RE: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Compilation Issues in Curator

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

RE: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Compilation Issues in Curator

  • From: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Kaustubh Dhole <kaustubhdhole AT hotmail.com>, "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Cc: "kj.sree AT gmail.com" <kj.sree AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: RE: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Compilation Issues in Curator
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:43:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi, Kaustubh.

When we have time and personnel available to work on this we will definitely
look into it. However, at present your best option is to get curator itself
working.

Did you actually try the command I gave you? I realize there is no file with
that name: however, there is a *make* target with that name, and I was able
to run the command and compile the thrift server.

Mark