illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] License of the Illinois NLP software packages

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] License of the Illinois NLP software packages

  • From: Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eckart AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] License of the Illinois NLP software packages
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 15:16:46 +0200

Btw. the reason I am asking is because I started working on upgrading the
support for the IllinoisCogComp NLP tools in DKPro Core to recent versions
[1]. Now I am wondering whether this module should be in the "non-copyleft"
part which is Apache licensed, or whether it should be GPL-licensed module.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-core/issues/825