illinois-ml-nlp-users - [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Getting semantic roles

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Getting semantic roles

  • From: <arvind385801 AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Getting semantic roles
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 02:54:41 -0500

Hi,
I am trying to run the Curator's SRL annotator. For the sentence

# Mr. Smith saw the dog with a telescope.

I get the following output:

A0(saw, Mr. Smith)
A1(saw, the dog with a telescope)

I need some additional information such as

Predicate: See-01
A0 - Viewer
A1 - thing_viewed

I know that this information might be available from Propbank but it might ve
difficult to parse all the frames and extract the information. I was
wondering if it directly available from the annotator.

Thanks for your help.