illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Getting semantic roles

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Getting semantic roles

  • From: Arvind Agarwal <arvind385 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Sammons, Mark" <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "arvind385801 AT gmail.com" <arvind385801 AT gmail.com>, "illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] ] Getting semantic roles
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 22:35:30 +0530

One more follow up question:

The SRL version in the Curator seems to be illinoisSRL-4.1.1.jar and illinoisSRL-verb-models-4.0.1.jar, however when I run the demo on http://cogcomp.cs.illinois.edu/curator/demo/, It is using verb-IllinoisSRL-3.0.4 (older than the one in Curator) and still giving me the sense number and lemma. The version in the demo http://cogcomp.cs.illinois.edu/page/demo_view/srl also return lemma, sense number along with roles.

Just want to make sure that I am using the right version.

Best,
Dr. Arvind Agarwal, PhD
Research Scientist