k-user - [K-user] help running example

[K-user] help running example

  • From: Stephen Chang <stchang AT ccs.neu.edu>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [K-user] help running example
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:50:07 -0500

Hello again!

I am trying to run an example (following directions here:
http://code.google.com/p/k-framework/source/browse/tags/latest/README)
but I am getting an error. Below is a transcript of my actions. Does
anyone know what I am doing wrong?

stchang@caprica:~/k-framework/examples/languages/research/simple/untyped$
make
/home/stchang/k-framework/core/kompile simple-untyped.k -l SIMPLE-UNTYPED
Compiled version written in simple-untyped-compiled.maude.

stchang@caprica:~/k-framework/examples/languages/research/simple/untyped$
krun programs/diverse/factorial.simple 5
Unable to parse Maude's output:

Maude>

ps: The README file could be updated in a few places:
1) The kast command no longer seems to have a "-lang" option
2) I'm guessing the input to the factorial example is meant to be 5 and not
120