k-user - Re: [K-user] Problem with lists

Re: [K-user] Problem with lists

  • From: "Rosu, Grigore" <grosu AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Radoi, Cosmin A" <cos AT illinois.edu>, "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Problem with lists
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 20:58:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

How did you define <cell> in the configuration?  What is its contents?  For below, I assume it is

<cell> .Map </cell>

First, the K maps currently take only bindings of the form K |-> K, so N |-> .List cannot work since .List is the unit of the List sort, which is disjoint from K.

Second, you are only allowed to use List{#Int} or List{AnySort} once in a definition, when you alias it.  Something like this:

syntax Ints ::= List{#Int,","}

Then, if you want to refer to the unit of Ints, you should use .Ints and NOT .List{#Int}, etc.

All these are explained in the examples (e.g., IMP, IMPPP, SIMPLE, KOOL, etc.).  Hopefully we will have some tutorial or manual soon.

Grigore