k-user - Re: [K-user] Unable to Kompile exp-lambda.k

Re: [K-user] Unable to Kompile exp-lambda.k

  • From: "Moore, Brandon Michael" <bmmoore AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Seyed H. HAERI (Hossein)" <hossein.haeri AT gmail.com>, "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Unable to Kompile exp-lambda.k
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:52:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

> However, I wonder why should Maude anyhow be unhappy with
defining two concat operators for different syntactic categories (one
for Exp and another for Stmt)?

I think the error was that the two productions have different precedence
or associativity, and the message mentioning syntactic categories was
more of a warning. I suppose there might be something like -Werror.

Brandon