k-user - [K-user] please inform me of K-related projects

[K-user] please inform me of K-related projects

  • From: Traian Florin Șerbănuță <tserban2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [K-user] please inform me of K-related projects
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:34:24 -0600

Dear K users,

We are trying to collect a list of projects for which K was or is currently being used.  This list will be included in the K'11 workshop proceedings as part of the main introductory paper about K.

Therefore, if you have any projects you would like mentioning, please send me some info and a reference to where the details about the project can be found.  References to articles or tech reports are preferable, but a website documenting the project would also be acceptable.  If you have both, please send me both.  Also please send a (very) short sentence describing your project.

many thanks,
- traian

  • [K-user] please inform me of K-related projects, Traian Florin Șerbănuță, 02/23/2012