k-user - [K-user] sudo change to makefile - big success

[K-user] sudo change to makefile - big success

  • From: Kyle Blocher <kdblocher AT gmail.com>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [K-user] sudo change to makefile - big success
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:49:29 -0600

Thanks Traian for adding this and David for helping me troubleshoot!  Installing K on my laptop took only 10 minutes, and the makefile's sanity check worked as expected!

Kyle D. Blocher
Ph.D Student, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Software Consultant, Blocher Consulting, LLC
(812)-340-2111
kdblocher AT gmail.comblocher1 AT illinois.edu

  • [K-user] sudo change to makefile - big success, Kyle Blocher, 02/27/2012