k-user - Re: [K-user] ambiguity & seqstrict

Re: [K-user] ambiguity & seqstrict

  • From: Patrick Meredith <pmeredit AT gmail.com>
  • To: Robby Findler <robby AT eecs.northwestern.edu>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] ambiguity & seqstrict
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:26:08 -0500

It does, thank you.  Sounds like a very interesting class.

-Patrick

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Robby Findler <robby AT eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
Just to clarify from my side on this issue: I believe the model I've posted is buggy. It should say "strict(1)" in the and production in the grammar, not seqstrict. And, IIUC, K would respond exactly how I'd like it to respond when this is fixed.

The reason I posted this is that in the class I'm running, we came up with this model via suggestions I took from the class. I then expected the buggy model to behave a certain way, but I didn't see that behavior, so I wanted to confirm that my understanding of K was correct. Turns out I was missing something and I now understand what I'm missing and so I can explain this to the class and then we can fix the bug and continue on, building our IMP model (and our understanding of K).

Hope that clarifies.

Robby