k-user - Re: [K-user] News and Greetings

Re: [K-user] News and Greetings

  • From: "Seyed H. HAERI (Hossein)" <hossein.haeri AT gmail.com>
  • To: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] News and Greetings
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 22:11:03 +0100

Dear Grigore (and the rest of the K team),

Well done! :) So, what are the new features of kompile from a
functionality point of view? Can I, for example, talk to it through
JVM (say, in my favourite JVM language, i.e., Scala)? And, what about
kast? Can I get the AST in a JVM data structure?

Greetings of the season,
--Hossein

On 24 December 2012 17:05, Rosu, Grigore
<grosu AT illinois.edu>