k-user - Re: [K-user] K framework

Re: [K-user] K framework

  • From: Traian Florin Șerbănuță <tserban2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: samira kherfellah <samira.kherfellah AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] K framework
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:05:16 +0200

Dear Samira,

Thank you for you interest in K.  Sorry for founding a problem in the AGENT example.
We managed to fix that and our latest build (from here http://k-framework.org/index.php/K_tool_binaries ) should contain a working version.
please try again with that version and let us know whether it works.

Agent contains many modules, some of them you might find unnecessary for a simple process/agent-based language.  feel free to adjust the definition by need.

programs p22, p23, and p24 are exhibiting some agent communication and synchronization primitives;
programs p17-p22 are exhibiting multithreaded concurrency and synchronization primitives.

hope this helps.

best wishes,
Traian Serbanuta