k-user - Re: [K-user] Ocaml and LLVM definitions are now available under kframework

Re: [K-user] Ocaml and LLVM definitions are now available under kframework

  • From: Dorel Lucanu <dlucanu AT info.uaic.ro>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Ocaml and LLVM definitions are now available under kframework
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 19:58:29 +0300

Congratulations!
Ocaml definition is a surprise for me, I knew that you are developing the Haskel definition.
But, of course, they have lot in common ...
Dorel

On 9/10/13 7:17 PM, David Lazar wrote:
Hello K users,

The OCaml definition and LLVM definition I co-developed with Chucky
Ellison are now available under the kframework Github project:

https://github.com/kframework/ocaml-semantics

https://github.com/kframework/llvm-semantics

There are publications lurking in both of these projects but I don't
have time to take the lead on them. If you want to take the lead, let
me know and I can help you get started.

Cheers,
David