k-user - Re: [K-user] Populating Configurations

Re: [K-user] Populating Configurations

  • From: soha hussein <husseinsoh AT gmail.com>
  • To: Radu Mereuta <headness13 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Populating Configurations
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:52:43 +0300

I do have the path configured to <my_dir>/k/bin, it is not working for the new download. Both installations (the one that is a month old and the one i downloaded today) have the same structure for the bin folder, the old one works the new one doesn't.

Could there be something wrong in the build?

- Soha