k-user - Re: [K-user] Twelf

Re: [K-user] Twelf

  • From: "Rosu, Grigore" <grosu AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Suminda Dharmasena <sirinath AT sakrio.com>, "info AT kframework.org" <info AT kframework.org>, "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Twelf
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 16:26:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I cannot agree more.  In fact, the language definition IS the language, so nothing else should be needed for program verification.  Our matching logic formalism for static property specification and the reachability logic formalism for dynamic property specification are designed precisely in this spirit: just use the formal language definition for everything.

Grigore