k-user - [K-user] Printing Derivations of Fix

[K-user] Printing Derivations of Fix

  • From: soha hussein <husseinsoh AT gmail.com>
  • To: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [K-user] Printing Derivations of Fix
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 09:48:28 +0300

Hello,

I am trying to print the derivations for a fix, which is defined as a
[binder], and where a lambda in my language is also defined as [binder]. The
K tool in this definition is taking care of the scope and alpha renaming of
internal Ids, when multiple recursive calls happen.
The problem is that, Ids defined inside say a lambda in a fix gets a new name
internally in K, so when i try to print it by finding Id2String(X), where X
is an Id, i get : #tokenToString ( #symId("local",, 1)) which i think is the
internal representation of the Id. Is there any way i can refer to the X in
the outer scope ( or find what this token symId refers to), without having to
handle variables myself.

thanks

Soha