k-user - Re: [K-user] Precedence among rules

Re: [K-user] Precedence among rules

  • From: Omar Duhaiby <3omarz AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Radoi, Cosmin A" <cos AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "traian.serbanuta AT gmail.com" <traian.serbanuta AT gmail.com>, "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Precedence among rules
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:23:08 +0300

What about the label "prefer"? Doesn't it do the job?

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Radoi, Cosmin A <cos AT illinois.edu> wrote:

We will be implementing strategies this summer. Could you please document your scenario in a github issue so we can go back to it when we have an implementation. Label it with "strategies".

Regarding your way of checking if another rule has matched, I don't think there is a better solution now (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks,

Cosmin