k-user - [K-user] Labels for rewrites?

[K-user] Labels for rewrites?

  • From: Mischael Schill <mischael.schill AT inf.ethz.ch>
  • To: <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [K-user] Labels for rewrites?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:28:30 +0200

Hello!

I'm using the K framework for some of my work involving operational
semantics. In one case, I'd like to have labels on transitions, and the
ability to get a list of those labels for a particular execution. For
the moment, I'm using a dedicated cell containing a list of the labels.
Is there another established way to achieve this?

Cheers,
Mischael Schill

  • [K-user] Labels for rewrites?, Mischael Schill, 08/27/2014