k-user - Re: [K-user] structural precede transition rules?

Re: [K-user] structural precede transition rules?

  • From: Dorel Lucanu <dlucanu AT info.uaic.ro>
  • To: Omar Duhaiby <3omarz AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>, "Musab A. AlTurki" <musab AT kfupm.edu.sa>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] structural precede transition rules?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 12:01:24 +0300 (EEST)

Theoretically, there is no precedence between the two kinds of rules.
However, the Maude backend offers some limitted facilities regarding the precedence of rules.
If you kompile your definition with the option '--transition computational' (or '--transition="computational"', depending on what version you use), then the system tries to apply all structural rules before the computational ones.

I hope this helps.
Dorel