k-user - [K-user] TeX Syntax Highlighting for K

[K-user] TeX Syntax Highlighting for K

  • From: Traian Florin Şerbănuţă <traian.serbanuta AT fmi.unibuc.ro>
  • To: "Seyed H. HAERI (Hossein)" <hossein.haeri AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [K-user] TeX Syntax Highlighting for K
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:13:37 +0300

Dear Hossein,

Syntax highlighting has been distributed with K for a long time.  It is located in the the k.sty file which can be found in the include/latex directory from the distribution.
It's a custom listings environment, named asciik  To use it
\begin{asciik}
  ... K code here ...
\end{asciik}

best wishes,
Traian

În data de joi, 23 octombrie 2014, Seyed H. HAERI (Hossein) <hossein.haeri AT gmail.com> a scris:
Dear all,

I was informed today by an automatic agent about the recently published K Primer 3.3. Well done every one! :) I see you use a syntax highlighting for K there. Is that something you'd be willing to publish online?

Cheers,
--Hossein

Seyed H. HAERI (Hossein)

Research Assistant