k-user - Re: [K-user] structs

Re: [K-user] structs

  • From: Radu Mereuta <headness13 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Omar Duhaiby <3omarz AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>, "Musab A. AlTurki" <musab AT kfupm.edu.sa>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] structs
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:47:35 -0600

You can define whatever syntax you wish for your tuple, as long as it doesn't conflict with other pieces of syntax.
In some of our examples, we used the following syntax:
syntax CowStruct ::= (Int, Id)
But it's your choice.

All you need to do, is to put these elements in one of the builtin lists (either Set, or List).

Hope this helps,
Radu,
K developer