k-user - [K-user] citing your work on K (or related topics)

[K-user] citing your work on K (or related topics)

  • From: "Rosu, Grigore" <grosu AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "k-user AT cs.illinois.edu" <k-user AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "k-list AT cs.illinois.edu" <k-list AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [K-user] citing your work on K (or related topics)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:22:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear K users,

If you've done work on K or related topics that is not cited in the attached
paper and would like me to cite it, please send it to me *asap*. Ideally,
I'd prefer one or more short sentences followed by the cited references in
bibtex format.

This paper will be presented at Jose Meseguer's Festschrift and the deadline
has passed, but the organizers have given me a few days extension, which I
also used. Basically I have to send this paper is less than 30 hours. So
far I have only included those citations which I already had in proper
formatting, basically from other papers I wrote, so please excuse me if I
have not cited your (other) papers, even/especially if I was a co-author of
those. As you know, preparing the bibtex entries for papers is a very
tedious and time consuming task, which is one of the main reasons why I'm
sending this message asking for your help. Please do not be shy, simply send
me all the work you've done that you want me to cite, with a short sentence
describing what it is about.

Thank you,
Grigore

  • [K-user] citing your work on K (or related topics), Rosu, Grigore, 06/12/2015