k-user - [K-user] About LTL model checking

[K-user] About LTL model checking

  • From: 朱晓冉 <zhuxrsandra AT 163.com>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [K-user] About LTL model checking
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:00:45 +0800

Hi,

I have a stupid question but it held the key to my work. I wonder how to do LTL  model checking using K framework with version 3.5.1.

When I ran the system using command “ krun test.imp --ltlmc “TrueLtl” ", an error occurred like the following:

[Error] Critical: The start symbol must be declared in the definition. Found: LtlFormula

However, this command can run correctly using K framework with version 3.0. Is there something that I have missed?

Many Thanks !

Bests,

Xiaoran Zhu