k-user - RE: [[K-user] ] An Agda semantics

RE: [[K-user] ] An Agda semantics

  • From: "Moore, Brandon Michael" <bmmoore AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Andrej Tokarčík <andrejtokarcik AT gmail.com>, "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [[K-user] ] An Agda semantics
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:16:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

That's very interesting.

The incomplete features probably prevented you from compiling any of the
standard library or larger programs, unfortunately.
Did you notice any problems from relying on K's unification module rather
than replicating Agda's meta inference exactly? From trying Agda myself I
notice it seems to solve some pretty fancy higher-order unification problems
if necesssary.

Would you like us to include this semantics in the official K repository at
https://github.com/kframework ?

If so, we would be happy to add it if you can add license giving us
permission.
For example, the two semantics started by David have an MIT license.
The C semantics is under the same University of Illinois/NCSA license as K
itself.
It's roughly equivalent, just less well known).

Brandon