k-user - [[K-user] ] test cases cannot terminate using krun

[[K-user] ] test cases cannot terminate using krun

  • From: 朱晓冉 <zhuxrsandra AT 163.com>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] test cases cannot terminate using krun
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 20:19:27 +0800

Hi,

I wonder why a program may not run successfully. When I test my project written in K, some of my test cases cannot run successfully, i.e. when inputting the command “krun test —search”, nothing outputs and it seems that this program cannot terminate.

I have found which rules lead to this condition. But it seems there is no syntax error or semantic error in these rules.

Are there any possible reasons that may result in this problem?

Many thanks!

Bests,
Xiaoran Zhu