k-user - [[K-user] ] About LTL model checking

[[K-user] ] About LTL model checking

  • From: 朱晓冉 <zhuxrsandra AT 163.com>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] About LTL model checking
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:45:23 +0800

Hi,

I came across some problem about LTL model checking with K framework.

When I ran the system using command “krun test —ltlmc “<>Ltl TrueLtl” ", an error occurred as the following :

[Error] Critical: Parse error: Syntax error near unexpected character '<'
Source: Command line: parameters
Location: (1,1,1,1)

But it’s correct for the command  “krun test —ltlmc “TrueLtl” “. I have imported the LTL syntax module of my project. The version of K framework I’m using is 3.5.

Is there something that I have missed?

Many thanks!

Bests,

Xiaoran Zhu