k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] Starting problems.

Re: [[K-user] ] Starting problems.

  • From: <davidistreader AT gmail.com>
  • To: dlucanu AT info.uaic.ro,k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] Starting problems.
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 16:44:06 -0600

I have been reading a lot of the papers and am getting a better idea of what
is going on but lack some basic understanding + what to read to improve.

So any ideas about what to read, particularly with regard to debugging K
definitions would be of great help.

Why is the rule I used no a heating rule? Having made this mistake is there a
way for me to (a) see the rules build by the kompile or (b) step through the
K execution?