k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] K-related open problems and challenges

Re: [[K-user] ] K-related open problems and challenges

  • From: Dwight Guth <dwight.guth AT runtimeverification.com>
  • To: "Rosu, Grigore" <grosu AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: k-user AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] K-related open problems and challenges
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 10:19:21 -0600

I suspect I will be working on the module system at some point in the future, because I suspect it will be necessary in order to properly isolate the common fragment of C and C++, and to ensure the ability to execute mixed C/C++ programs. But I won't really know for sure until I start diving into the design work.