k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] Learning model checking and K

Re: [[K-user] ] Learning model checking and K

  • From: Daniel Schnetzer Fava <danielsf AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: "Chen, Xiaohong" <xc3 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: Daniel Schnetzer Fava <danielsf AT ifi.uio.no>, "k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] Learning model checking and K
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 18:58:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, nb-NO

Thanks for the information Xiaohong.

I also found more details on this github issue here:
https://github.com/kframework/k/issues/1285

Do you have some intuition on when the support would become available?  I’ll understand if it is too difficult to say… I am sure adding model checking support is far from trivial.

If there is a github issue that is tracking this effort, do you mind sharing the link?

Thanks again,

Daniel Fava