k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] random test case generation using K framework

Re: [[K-user] ] random test case generation using K framework

  • From: "Park, Daejun" <dpark69 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Erik Schmauss <schmauss AT pdx.edu>
  • Cc: "k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] random test case generation using K framework
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:11:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Erik,

Sorry for the delay in replying. As you noticed, Chucky Ellison is not active in contributing to the K-framework, and no one in our group at UIUC is currently working on the test case generation project, although we are still interested in the project and you're more than welcome to work on it. I'm forwarding your email to the k-user mailing list so that you can get more feedback from other K users.

Best,
Daejun