k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] Otherwise-like rules

Re: [[K-user] ] Otherwise-like rules

  • From: <daparpon AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: hildenb2 AT illinois.edu,k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] Otherwise-like rules
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 06:04:54 -0500

Thanks! It seems to be exactly what I was looking for. However, apparently it
only works in latest versions of K. I am currently working with K 3.4 because
my specification needs to read from the <path-condition> cell at some point,
and this functionality is not implemented yet in K 4.0. Do you know whether
there is another way to get the behavior of `[owise]`, or similar, in K 3.4?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel