k-user - [[K-user] ] Obtaining sort information from K

[[K-user] ] Obtaining sort information from K

  • From: <daparpon AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Obtaining sort information from K
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 04:43:18 -0500

Hi! I have a function in my language specification that is not working as
expected (in fact, it is not working at all), and, after some tests, I deduced
that it is probably due to a misled sort inference for the argument of the
function call. I mean, my function is declared for a given sort for its
parameters, but after some processing, K has inferred a sort for the
expression passed as argument which does not correspond to the declared sort.
Knowing which is the sort that K inferred would help me to identify the source
of the bug... Is there any function or term that provides the sort of a given
K expression?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Daniel

  • [[K-user] ] Obtaining sort information from K, daparpon, 05/31/2017