k-user - [[K-user] ] Availability of K Verification Infrastructure

[[K-user] ] Availability of K Verification Infrastructure

  • From: <daparpon AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Availability of K Verification Infrastructure
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 03:40:56 -0500

Hi! I am interested in using the Program Verification infrastructure of K in
order to verify some properties of programs written in my K-specified
language. I found an instance of this extended K Tool with verification at
"https://github.com/kframework/k/wiki/Program-Verification";; however, it
corresponds to K version 3.6, which does not seem to work out for my case.
Where or how can I find more versions of the verification-enabled K? In
particular, I am looking for K 3.4, since that is the version which I used to
define and compile the target language.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

  • [[K-user] ] Availability of K Verification Infrastructure, daparpon, 07/18/2017