k-user - [[K-user] ] Job opportunity for writing K files

[[K-user] ] Job opportunity for writing K files

  • From: Mike Stay <stay AT pyrofex.net>
  • To: k-user <k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Job opportunity for writing K files
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:53:24 -0700

Rholang is RChain's language for programming its blockchain. It is a
higher-order asynchronous polyadic pi calculus. We want to hire a
junior developer to express the operational semantics of Rholang in K
framework. The candidate will work directly with our compiler team.
We have a K file with the rudiments of the language; the main
technical issue remaining is implementing the name equivalence
algorithm.

Interested parties should contact me at
stay AT pyrofex.net.
--
Mike Stay
CTO, Pyrofex Corp.

  • [[K-user] ] Job opportunity for writing K files, Mike Stay, 02/28/2018