k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] Set2List and List2Set functionality

Re: [[K-user] ] Set2List and List2Set functionality

  • From: Radu Mereuta <headness13 AT gmail.com>
  • To: derek AT pyrofex.net
  • Cc: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] Set2List and List2Set functionality
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:49:02 +0300

Hi Derek,

I'm not sure how your rule looks like but from the error message, it sounds like it didn't manage to parse correctly.
Try to manually type all the variables in your rule. It may help in narrowing down what is wrong.

If that doesn't help, you could send a minimal example and the version of K you are using.

Radu