k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] Compiling K from github - errors in the LLVM backend

Re: [[K-user] ] Compiling K from github - errors in the LLVM backend

  • From: Dwight Guth <dwight.guth AT runtimeverification.com>
  • To: Christos Kloukinas <c.kloukinas AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] Compiling K from github - errors in the LLVM backend
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 12:09:31 -0600

You need to follow the instructions in INSTALL.md in the root of the repository if you want it to work out of the box. Alternatively, since the LLVM backend is not completely ready yet for production usage, you can just pass `-Dllvm.backend.skip` to `mvn package`.

I would not recommend using github.com/kframework/k-legacy as it is completely unsupported and probably full of bugs that will never be fixed.