k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions

Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions

  • From: Christos Kloukinas <c.kloukinas AT gmail.com>
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 18:51:50 +0100

If I remember correctly, in the tutorial there are examples of languages with threads.
Threads have identifiers, are independent to each other, and can have local variables - that may be helpful.

Best,
Chris

On 22/05/2019 10:37,
khainn10 AT gmail.com
wrote:
I want to use K to design a language with transactions. Each transaction has
an identifier, each variable declared in the transaction will be assigned the
transaction identifier containing it.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much,