k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions

Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions

  • From: Nguyen Khai <khainn10 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Christos Kloukinas <c.kloukinas AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 12:48:00 +0700

Thank you for your feedback,
I have read about the thread in K, but they only guide at the basic level, so I have not done it yet. I need to understand the source code to create thread and joint threads to do it.
If you know this please help me.
Best wishes,

Vào Th 6, 31 thg 5, 2019 vào lúc 00:52 Christos Kloukinas <c.kloukinas AT gmail.com> đã viết:
If I remember correctly, in the tutorial there are examples of languages
with threads.
Threads have identifiers, are independent to each other, and can have
local variables - that may be helpful.

Best,
Chris

--
Nguyễn Ngọc Khải

  • Re: [[K-user] ] How to design a new language with transactions, Nguyen Khai, 06/01/2019