k-user - [[K-user] ] Is there an up-to-date reference manual ?

[[K-user] ] Is there an up-to-date reference manual ?

  • From: Gurvan Le Guernic <gleguern AT gmail.com>
  • To: k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Is there an up-to-date reference manual ?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 18:47:52 +0100

   Hi,

 I have used K3 in the past, and am now planning to use K again. I am planning to use version 5 as it is the latest one.

 I suppose K has evolved. Is there a "reference document" that I could use to familiarize myself with the new features ? Or is the only solution to go thru all the tutorials once again ?

 Using "kompile ref-manual.k --main-module AUTO-INCLUDED-MODULE" in the documentation directory generates the error "[Error] Compiler: Could not find main module with name AUTO-INCLUDED-MODULE in definition. Use --main-module to specify one."

   Thanks,
   Gurvan