k-user - [[K-user] ] deprecating the K User mailing list

[[K-user] ] deprecating the K User mailing list

  • From: traian.serbanuta AT fmi.unibuc.ro
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] deprecating the K User mailing list
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 02:51:19 -0500

Dear k-user members,

After 10 fruitful years (the first message to this list dates back to
September 2, 2010), we are deprecating the k-user list in favor of the more
modern ways for asking for help and discussing various topics.

The list will still be active for now, but it should mainly be used for
general-purpose announcements (such as conference calls and events).
If you are interested in getting feedback on K-related issues, please use one
of the avenues presented below.

We answer technical questions about the K framework at Stack Overflow. You can
post your question here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/kframework

For general discussion on everything K related, we use the following chat
channel: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#k:matrix.org

If you want to report an error, you can open a GitHub issue:
https://github.com/kframework/k/issues

Please use any of the above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from
you there!

best wishes,
Traian Șerbănuță
(on behalf of the k-user managing team)

  • [[K-user] ] deprecating the K User mailing list, traian . serbanuta, 06/09/2020