maude-help - [Maude-help] CIL to Maude connector

[Maude-help] CIL to Maude connector

  • From: "k vincent" <v900 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: maude-help AT banyan.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] CIL to Maude connector
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:52:14 +0800

Dear Sir,

I am a student of Monash University, Malaysia. I am
working on cryptographic protocol for wireless network. As a part of
my thesis, i am improving existing protocols .

I've read about the CAPSL->CIL->maude specification from the CAPSL web
page. Can I have more literature on CIL->maude connector? In particular, can I
get more details about how CIL is converted to maude.

Thanks.
Vincent.

Using a handphone prepaid card? Reload your credit online! http://www.msn.com.my/reloadredir/default.asp

  • [Maude-help] CIL to Maude connector, k vincent, 07/17/2003