maude-help - [Maude-help] full-maude

[Maude-help] full-maude

  • From: boudiaf noura <boudiafn AT yahoo.com>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] full-maude
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:23:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello !

Please, I use core Maude under windows without
difficulties. But when I start to use full Maude
(under Windows), I find a problem to instal it! I
downloaded it then i saved it (html extension) in the
same directory as executable Maude. I called it by
using the command : load. But Maude returns that there
are errors like : undeclared sort Token!

Best regards,
Noura,

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez
Yahoo! Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com