maude-help - [Maude-help] Slow starting of Full Maude 2.1.1 in linux

[Maude-help] Slow starting of Full Maude 2.1.1 in linux

  • From: Santiago Escobar <sescobar AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu, maude-bugs AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Slow starting of Full Maude 2.1.1 in linux
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:53:33 +0200

Hi

I'm using Full Maude and Maude frequently and I've noticed that the last version of Full Maude starts very slowly in my linux machine. I've analyzed the memory used by the system and Maude consumes only 2.3 Mb whereas Maude + Full Maude consumes nearly 53 Mb and reaches maximums during loading of 200 Mb, which I believe it's unusual.

Is there any solution? Is it maybe a problem of my linux installation? I have a Red Hat 9.2 in two different machines with the same problem.

Please, I'll appreciate any help.

Best,
Santiago

Santiago Escobar
Dep. de Sistemas Informáticos y Computación (DSIC)
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, 14. E-46022 Valencia (Spain)
e-mail:
sescobar AT dsic.upv.es
WWW: http://www.dsic.upv.es/users/elp/sescobar
Tel.: +34-96-387-7000 (Ext. 73556)