maude-help - [Maude-help] Full Maude 2.1.1 and Model Checker

[Maude-help] Full Maude 2.1.1 and Model Checker

  • From: Alexandre Rademaker <rademake AT eml.cc>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Full Maude 2.1.1 and Model Checker
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:18:29 -0200

How can I use the Model Checker in Full-Maude?

After removing the comment in line 124 of Full-Maude file I am
not able to import the Model Checker modules in others Modules in Full
Maude database. Example:

(omod S-VER-PCB is
inc MODEL-CHECKER .
subsort Configuration < State .
endom)

In the Full-Maude 2.1 one could extend the equation:

op builtIns : -> ModNameSet .
eq builtIns
= 'TRUTH-VALUE . ...

and add references for MODEL-CHECKER modules at Core Maude database,
but in the current version of Full-Maude it seems to me that the
operator builtIns was removed! So, since the Model Checker modules are
load in Core Maude, how can I use the Core Maude Modules in
Full-Maude?

Best regards,
Alexandre Rademaker

  • [Maude-help] Full Maude 2.1.1 and Model Checker, Alexandre Rademaker, 10/26/2004