maude-help - [Maude-help] Problem with Maude (fwd)

[Maude-help] Problem with Maude (fwd)

  • From: "Jerad Chadlia" <jerad.chadlia AT gawab.com>
  • To: maude-Help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Problem with Maude (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:57:56 GMT

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Jerad Chadlia" <jerad.chadlia AT gawab.com>
  • To: maude-Bugs AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Problem with Maude
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:55:00 GMT

Dear Sir,

I am a Ph. D. student and I am working with Maude System.

I have read the "Maude Primer" document, which is availabe in
Maude's web site
URL = http://maude.cs.uiuc.edu/primer/

I found a problem with one of the examples. Indeed, I don't
obtain the result mentionned in the document.

It is neither a syntax problem, nor a version problem.

I attached to this e-mail three files:
1./ "Explanation.doc" : which explains what is the problem.
2./ "sans1.maude".
3./ and "sans2.maude".

I hope you will help me understand what is it about.

Best regards,

JERAD Chadlia

--- End Message ---

  • [Maude-help] Problem with Maude (fwd), Jerad Chadlia, 01/20/2006