maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] need help

Re: [Maude-help] need help

  • From: Francisco Duran <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Manjari Bagchi <manjari.bagchi AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] need help
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:51:00 +0200

Manjari:

Maude tries to load the prelude.maude file at start up. Although you can place it in other places (check the manual), the easiest alternative is having it in the same place you have the Maude binary.

Regards,

Paco

Manjari Bagchi escribió:
I have installed the current version of maude following the
instructions given in http://maude.cs.uiuc.edu/download/. But when I
am trying to run Maude, I am getting a warning message as :
-- Warning: <automatic>: unable to locate file: prelude.maude

Could you kindly suggest the solution ?

Regards,
Manjari
=====================================
" Be who you are and say what you feel, because
those who mind don't matter and those who
matter don't mind. "
~~~ Theodor Seuss Geisel
=====================================
Manjari Bagchi