maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Maude manual: HTML version?

Re: [Maude-help] Maude manual: HTML version?

  • From: "Traian Florin Serbanuta" <tserban2 AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • To: "Steven Eker" <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • Cc: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Maude manual: HTML version?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:42:50 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Qw4gD8ciF2BpbSf8rSFxr5B4X2XRMSFHPLTK4C0WJh0m75TDH5ab0c4O7Br81yaI36 EbqE1Xi+VocsdWx9cYrpD0/yoMxvTkQ/g3uK0hS41WIM4cUKVbFY6ylSC8woqYIDx/te erEM4g5paZglgEhcK6M16VQfnsxzQ+Tb8tLhE=

I wouldn't mind taking care of it, or, at least attempting. I have
some experience with using latex2html, but I would certainly benefit
of more precise instructions.

Is Narciso on this list as well, or should I contact him personally?

thanks,
-traian