maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Mobile Maude website

Re: [Maude-help] Mobile Maude website

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Jeff Thompson <jeff AT thefirst.org>
  • Cc: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Mobile Maude website
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:15:42 +0200

Hi Jeff,

You are right, there seem to be several web sites related to mobile maude with different versions of the specification files.

I'm afraid there is no such a "mobile maude web site". http://www.csl.sri.com/projects/mobile-maude/ reflects the state of the work at 2000 (ASA/MA paper), http://maude.sip.ucm.es/mobilemaude/ at 2006 (WRLA'08 paper), and the maude book at 2007.

I should try to set up a web site for it with the other pages just pointing to it, but since the project finished and we never got support to continue it this never happened.

In the meanwhile, I would suggest using the files in the Maude book.

Cheers,

Paco