maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] strategy language and model checking

Re: [Maude-help] strategy language and model checking

  • From: Francisco Durán <duran AT lcc.uma.es>
  • To: Alberto Verdejo <alberto AT sip.ucm.es>
  • Cc: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu, rza AT Cs.Nott.AC.UK
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] strategy language and model checking
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:44:02 +0200

Alberto,

Can you please answer Abdur.

Thanks,

Paco

El 10/06/2009, a las 13:16,
rza AT Cs.Nott.AC.UK
escribió:

Hi all,

Could you please let me know, if maude strategy language described in http://maude.sip.ucm.es/strategies/index.html work together with LTL model checking? I observe that using full maude the LTL model checking works fine, also the strategy language described above works fine(according to the direction given there). However, when I am using them together it does't work:

My error log is shown below (TREE is module, TREE-PRED is another module where model checking stuff is defined using "pr TREE .", and TREE-STRAT is strategy module, detailed can be found in the attached file) :

[rza@goldfinger
model-tree]$ /home/rza/MAUDE/maude-linux/maude.linux
\||||||||||||||||||/
--- Welcome to Maude ---
/||||||||||||||||||\
Maude 2.4 built: Nov 6 2008 17:14:50
Copyright 1997-2008 SRI International
Wed Jun 10 11:40:49 2009
Maude> load maude-strat.maude

Full Maude 2.3 `(February 12th`, 2007`)

rewrites: 53 in 3ms cpu (3ms real) (17666 rewrites/second)

Maude Strategy Language 2.5 (December 2nd, 2007)

Maude> load model-checker.maude
Maude> select FULL-MAUDE .
Maude> loop init .
rewrites: 150 in 3ms cpu (4ms real) (37509 rewrites/second)

Full Maude 2.3 `(February 12th`, 2007`)

Maude> load tree-full-st.maude
rewrites: 5515 in 42ms cpu (42ms real) (128276 rewrites/second)
Introduced module TREE

rewrites: 3998 in 29ms cpu (30ms real) (133284 rewrites/second)
Introduced module TREE-PRED

rewrites: 11 in 2ms cpu (3ms real) (3667 rewrites/second)
Warning: Parse error in smod <---*HERE*
Error: No parse for input.

Regds,
--Abdur