maude-help - [Maude-help] terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

[Maude-help] terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

  • From: rza AT Cs.Nott.AC.UK
  • To: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  • Date: 07 Jul 2009 15:20:38 +0100
  • Source-info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Dear Maude user/developer,

When I am using rew command in my system model, I see the following :

rew [8] "initial-state" works fine

but when I am using
rew [9] "initial-state" it gives the following error terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): St9bad_alloc
Aborted
-bash-3.2$

I also see that memory consumption of my system is only 12%, could please explain me what is it and how to overcome from such situation?

Best,
--Abdur